Today I’m giving a presentation at the NASA Open Source Summit at the NASA Ames Conference Center in Mountain View, CA. The talk is called “Open Source Governance for your Organization” and is based on my experience within in the last few years and what I have written in this blog. The talk is available in PDF form and on Slide Share.
Related Blog Entries
- “Asking the hard questions about open source software”
- “10 elements of open source governance in your organization”
- “10 considerations for maintaining open source in your organization”
- “10 ideas about integrating open source into your IT infrastructure”
- “10 things traditional software customers want to know about open source”