The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions, especially if they are about the guitar, fishing, gardening, carpentry, porch building, and musical tastes. Blog entries before 2010 are in my … Continue reading
I’ve seen and heard a lot of discussion about how people build applications for mobile devices. While there are literally hundreds of thousands of apps out there for Apple, Android, Blackberry and other smartphones, I can’t help but think the … Continue reading