The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Monthly Archives: February 2012
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions, especially if they are about the guitar, fishing, gardening, carpentry, porch building, and musical tastes. Blog entries before 2010 are in my … Continue reading
The Building a Smarter Planet site just posted a blog entry I wrote to coincide with IBM’s activities at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week. The piece is called “For a Business, Mobile Apps Must be Enterprise Class.” I … Continue reading
The February issue of the IBM Smart SOA & BPM Newsletter has an interview with me titled “Delivering value with mobile enterprise technologies.” From the introduction: We asked the Vice President of IBM Mobile and member of the IBM Academy … Continue reading
Yesterday my IBM colleagues Caleb Barlow, Vijay Dheap, Naveed Makhani and I recorded a podcast called “Enterprise Mobile Management and Security.” In it we discussed BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), mobile management, mobile security, why mobile is posing new opportunities … Continue reading
On Monday, February 6, at 4 pm et, I’ll join my IBM colleagues Caleb Barlow, Vijay Dheap and Naveed Makhani to discuss “Enterprise Mobile Management and Security”. As you might expect, I’ll also talk about IBM’s planned acquisition of mobile … Continue reading