The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions, especially if they are about the guitar, fishing, gardening, carpentry, porch building, and musical tastes. Blog entries before 2010 are in my … Continue reading
In various IBM presentations about mobile starting at the Impact conference at the end of April, we’ve been using a slide that looks like this: I’m going to give a quick introduction to some of the terms on the slide … Continue reading
On May 2 I gave a short talk on the main stage of the Impact conference about some IBM announcements around mobile. I gave some analyst statistics and then announcement the IBM Mobile Foundation along with IBM Worklight 5.0. Here’s … Continue reading