The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Tag Archives: iPhone
I’ve seen and heard a lot of discussion about how people build applications for mobile devices. While there are literally hundreds of thousands of apps out there for Apple, Android, Blackberry and other smartphones, I can’t help but think the … Continue reading
I’ve been reading many of the lists of predictions for free and open source software in 2011. Most of them are pretty obvious: many of the things that were significant in 2010 will continue to be so in 2011. The … Continue reading
Yesterday Apple released the latest version of their operating system for iPhones and iPads. iOS 4.2 is not radically new and different for the iPhone, but does bring new functionality to the iPad. The primary thing I’ve been waiting for … Continue reading