The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Tag Archives: mobile
What does it mean to manage a mobile device, say a smartphone like an Apple iPhone or one with Google’s Android operating system? At the lowest level, the device level, you might want to establish a policy for length and … Continue reading
The IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal is a great resource for the latest technical news, advice, and details about what’s happening within the WebSphere line of products. Yes, this is kind of a message from my sponsor, but there is … Continue reading
The organizers of the Palmetto Open Source Conference (POSSCON) that as held this year in Columbia, SC, in March, have posted videos of my keynote on YouTube. The talk was called “Landmines for Open Source in the Mobile Space”: Part … Continue reading