The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Partially rebuilding the kitchen porch
- Daily links for 05/14/2013
- Daily links for 05/11/2013
- Daily links for 05/08/2013
- Some questions to ask yourself if you want to be a data scientist
- Math and Analytics at IBM Research: 50+ Years
- Daily links for 05/01/2013
- Monthly disclaimer
- Daily links for 04/28/2013
- Daily links for 04/27/2013
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Tag Archives: security
Yesterday my IBM colleagues Caleb Barlow, Vijay Dheap, Naveed Makhani and I recorded a podcast called “Enterprise Mobile Management and Security.” In it we discussed BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), mobile management, mobile security, why mobile is posing new opportunities … Continue reading
Employee: “I lost my iPad.” Corporate security: “Why are you telling me?” “I had company documents on it.” “But you had the mobile security package installed, right?” “Err, no.” “I would have thought the company president would have known better … Continue reading