The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions. I work for IBM.
- Yu Zhang: Great job, Dr. Sutor! It is indeed the interest and motivation that make the researchers enjoy their work.
- Bob Sutor: No, sorry, I didn’t know him.
- Bala R Subramanian: Bob, Did you know Kenneth? Does anyone have a story that they can share about Kenneth I. Appel?
- Bala R Subramanian: Great memorable event. Hope the data of monthly happenings are collected for review, as proposed,...
- Brian O'Donovan: By the way, I just found out that there is a public copy of the Social Computing Guidelines...
Tag Archives: video
On May 2 I gave a short talk on the main stage of the Impact conference about some IBM announcements around mobile. I gave some analyst statistics and then announcement the IBM Mobile Foundation along with IBM Worklight 5.0. Here’s … Continue reading
I’m one of the people interviewed in this video from EE Times done at Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona. Next time I’ll try to not move my hands quite so much.
Yesterday I sat down at the IBM Pulse Conference with Todd Watson and Scott Laningham to discuss several mobile topics including security, privacy, mobile operating systems, and what we might see next. Watch live streaming video from ibmsoftware at livestream.com
The organizers of the Palmetto Open Source Conference (POSSCON) that as held this year in Columbia, SC, in March, have posted videos of my keynote on YouTube. The talk was called “Landmines for Open Source in the Mobile Space”: Part … Continue reading
Thanks to my IBM colleague John Walicki for forwarding this link to a CNN video fragment of a discussion on browsers. They highlight IBM’s announcement in July of our corporate switch to the Firefox browser.
While I was at Novell‘s BrainShare conference last month in Salt Lake City, I sat down with Tom Crabb, Novell’s Enablement Manager and recorded a video. The topic was IT appliances, specifically virtual software appliances. You can see it here … Continue reading
After the great success of last year’s video contest, the Linux Foundation has announced this year’s competition: SAN FRANCISCO, February 5, 2010 – The Linux Foundation (LF), the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the … Continue reading