I did some more fiddling with the website tonight, fixing some CSS and adjusting some of the display. I was able to install both Apache and PHP on my local computer, which made it much easier to test the configuration before I uploaded it. The site is pretty much in the state that I can’t justify more format development vs. content development, so I’ll probably focus on the latter for the next few weeks. I find I have the occasional “ah ha” moment when I’m doing other things, so there will be a few more tweaks every once and awhile.
The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions.
TagsApacheApplearchitectureBob DylanbrowsercarpentrycloudconferenceCSSdatabasedata sciencedeveloperWorksDrupalEclipseECMAeducationEuropeFacebookFirefoxgamesgardeningGPLgraphicsguitarHarvardHTMLIBMIndiainnovationinteroperabilityISOJavalegalMacMassachusettsmathematicsMicrosoft OfficemobileMozillamusicNovellOASISODFODF AllianceOOXMLOpenOfficeopen sourcepatentsphotospodcastsporchprivacyprogramming languagesPythonRed HatscienceSecond LifesecuritySOAstandardsstatisticsSUNTwitterUbuntuUKvacationvideovirtual worldW3CweatherWebSphereWikipediaWordpressWorld of WarcraftXML