- 90 minutes until flight from Rome to Chicago. Glacially slow wifi and not even free. #
- Bad sign, past boarding time and flight crew is not on plane #
- There’s really no excuse to show up at the last minute and cut to the front of the airplane boarding queue. #
- Still stuck on damn plane on ground in Rome, an hour after scheduled takeoff. #
- Plane left Rome over an hour late, missed my connection by 5 minutes after getting all the way across O’Hare. They did say they were sorry. #
- Weather permitting, I’m going to rent a jackhammer to take out some old brick stairs on Saturday. #
The content on this site is my own and does not necessarily represent my employer’s positions, strategies or opinions.
TagsApacheApplearchitectureBob DylanbrowsercarpentrycloudconferenceCSSdatabasedata sciencedeveloperWorksDrupalEclipseECMAeducationEuropeFacebookFirefoxgamesgardeningGPLgraphicsguitarHarvardHTMLIBMIndiainnovationinteroperabilityISOJavalegalMacMassachusettsmathematicsMicrosoft OfficemobileMozillamusicNovellOASISODFODF AllianceOOXMLOpenOfficeopen sourcepatentsphotospodcastsporchprivacyprogramming languagesPythonRed HatscienceSecond LifesecuritySOAstandardsstatisticsSUNTwitterUbuntuUKvacationvideovirtual worldW3CweatherWebSphereWikipediaWordpressWorld of WarcraftXML